Italian design, Swiss technology and passion
PANERAI was founded in Florence in 1860 as a workshop, shop and school for watchmaking apprentices, Panerai was for many decades a provider of precision instruments for the Italian Navy, and for the special body of diving. The designs developed by Panerai at that time, such as Luminor and Radiomir, were covered by the Law of Military Secrets for many years and did not go on the international market until the brand was acquired by the Richemont Group in 1997. Currently, Panerai designs and manufactures its watches in its Neuchâtel manufacture.
Its products are a seamless fusion of Italian history and talent in design and the Swiss expertise in watchmaking. Panerai watches are sold all over the world through an exclusive network of distributors and boutiques.