The MLD association is pleased to sponsor a special Christmas street lighting in the form of illuminated cherry blossoms. This action that will take place from next December 5 and to which all the associates of Madrid Luxury District have joined, is part of the activities and events planned by MLD with the support of the Government of the Community of Madrid and the City Council, who were present at the inauguration.
The aim of these actions is to achieve synergies among its members to, among all, improve the image, revitalize and diversify this shopping area, facilitate the emergence of an attractive gastronomic offer, and encourage and sponsor the celebration of cultural, artistic and sports events newspapers that make this part of the city a mandatory destination on the visitor’s shopping route. All this with excellence, innovation and commitment to the city of Madrid as fundamental principles.
- Street Jazz band live at Madrid Luxury District
The association will organize and sponsor artistic, cultural and gastronomic events centered on José Ortega y Gasset Street to make the visitor’s experience unforgettable. Likewise, a reciprocal commitment will be sought by the institutions (Madrid City Council, Community of Madrid and Government of Spain), in which the Association will act before these bodies as spokesperson for the interests of the merchants and vehicle for the development of new Projects.
• Lights on José Ortega y Gasset street
• Street Jazz Live group for the opening of the association.
Through the website and other online communication channels, the association will periodically publish:
• Information on the activities promoted by the Association.
• Events of interest in the city relate
• Directory of luxury firms. • Directory of hotels and luxury accommodations.
• Directory of luxury services and experiences (concierge, beauty, restoration, personal shopper).
• Cultural agenda.